Take Advantage of AgGateway Events
The AgGateway calendar is a busy one! In addition to many collaborative working sessions, council meetings, webinars and training programs, AgGateway hosts both a Mid-Year Meeting and an Annual Conference.
These events provide the opportunity to further AgGateway’s mission: To promote, enable and expand eBusiness in agriculture. Go to the event pages at left to learn more about these dynamic events.
Looking for past events?
- To view the 2014 Annual Conference materials, click here.
- To view the 2014 Mid-Year Meeting materials, click here.
- To view the 2013 Annual Conference materials, click here.
- To view the 2013 Mid-Year Meeting presentations, click here.
- To view the 2012 Annual Meeting presentations and minutes, click here.
Recognition for Advancing eBusiness in Agriculture
As a means to further its mission, AgGateway also recognizes industry leaders and companies who move the ag industry forward in implementing eBusiness in agriculture. We have two awards programs:
- The Ron Storms Memorial Award recognizes significant personal dedication and contributions to promoting eBusiness in agri-business, including volunteer contributions to AgGateway initiatives. Click here for more information and a nomination form.
- The Innovation Technology Awards are conducted in partnership with AgGateway trade association members, to recognize specific company achievements in advancing eBusiness in agriculture. We currently support such programs at three of our member associations: Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), CropLife America (CLA) and the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), and we hope to have more programs with other organizations in the future.